Subscriptions not created for custom products
|Assigned To:||John Mitsch|
|Target version:||Team Brad - Backlog|
|Velocity based estimate||-|
This is a transient bug, not sure what conditions one needs to recreate this.
Looks like its either the first product created or products created before a manifest
- Category set to Candlepin
- Assigned To set to John Mitsch
- Target version set to Team Brad - Iteration 12
- Target version changed from Team Brad - Iteration 12 to Team Brad - Iteration 13
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Release set to 3.4.0
This seems like a pretty serious usability issue for a new user and would result in confusion.
I was unable to reproduce this on a new dev environment. Can someone else confirm that the first product created on a new environment (before importing a manifest) creates a subscription?
- Target version changed from Team Brad - Iteration 13 to Team Brad - Backlog
Also available in: Atom