Make foreman_openscap pages consistent
|Found in release:||Pull request:|
|Velocity based estimate||-|
Based on findings during component demo, changes are required on multiple pages to make the UI more consistent. Namely:
Scap content/index page
- primary button color - "Help" should be grey, “Upload New SCAP Content” should be blue
- table headers are not sortable
- actions column has no header
- add spacing between 'Choose file' button and name of chosen file
- use tooltip for "Upload SCAP DataStream file"
- when there is an error during upload: * do not show "no file chosen" * improve formatting for error message * tab needs error icon
- "Help" button should not be dark blue. “New compliance policy” is primary button.
- Delete button is red, it should be grey.
- Identify primary action button and make it blue.
- Consider changing text in “Result” column to icons.