two-pane notifications are not visible
|Assigned To:||Ohad Levy|
|Found in release:||Pull request:||https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4513, https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4523|
|Velocity based estimate||-|
it seems, that for a long time, two pane generated notifications are hidden from the user.
- notification is now inside the content div, allowing two-pane server
responses to include it.
- refactored all notifications to use notification helpers (notice,
warning and error) instead of direct flash manipulation
- also added the usage of flash now via the helpers, and fixed
it in a couple of places it was used incorrectly (mostly clone rendering
which does not redirect at all).
- fixed consisteny to remove trailing dots from toast messages (as it
seems most strings are without dot suffix).
- safer handing if notification div or its data is undefined.