Plugin automatic assets detection doesn't respect plugin configuration
|Assigned To:||Ivan Necas|
|Target version:||Team Ivan Iteration 18|
|Found in release:||Pull request:||https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4698|
|Velocity based estimate||-|
The assets registered via plugin settings should not be reported as warning.
From the logs on develop:
[app] [W] Plugin foreman-tasks has assets outside of its namespace, these will be ignored: trigger_form.js, foreman_tasks/trigger_form.css, foreman_tasks/tasks.css.scss, foreman_tasks/application.css.scss
The assets are registered in the plugin settings.
#1 Updated by Ivan Necas 6 months ago
- Project changed from Foreman Remote Execution to Foreman
- Subject changed from assets outside of its namespace to Plugin automatic assets detection doesn't respect plugin configuration
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assigned To set to Ivan Necas
- Target version set to Team Ivan Iteration 18
Moving to foreman, as this is an issue on plugin registration API.