clone method in managed.rb causes infinite loop
|Assigned To:||Joseph Magen|
|Target version:||Sprint 23|
|Found in release:||
|Velocity based estimate||-|
Do we even need this overwrite the rails clone method anyway? The clone method in hosts_controller does not use the model method.
- Description updated (diff)
host clone method in managed.rb is not used. There is a clone method in host_controller that is used.
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Category set to Host creation
- Target version set to Sprint 23
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Bugzilla link set to https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1107715
- Related to Bug #7407: Cloning a hostgroup do not clone Puppet classes and parameters added
Also available in: Atom