Spoofing of PXELinux template does not work
|Assigned To:||Lukas Zapletal|
|Target version:||Sprint 16|
|Found in release:||
|Velocity based estimate||-|
fixes #3239 - pxelinux spoofing on postgres now works
(cherry picked from commit 9269ddca48e60746eacaf6e64e38364db3b330f2)
- Category set to Templates
Looks more like it hasn't interpolated the OS-specific settings like initrd, the default template would be local boot.
If the on-disk file is right, I guess there's a rendering bug in the @kernel and @initrd display methods.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assigned To set to Lukas Zapletal
- Target version set to 1.4.0
I still have the box I was able to reproduce this, let me try to repro tomorrow!
- Target version deleted (
- Target version set to Sprint 16
- Difficulty set to easy
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Duplicated by Bug #2249: @kernel and @initrd fail to render in a PXElinux config when spoofing a host added
Also available in: Atom