Add image user data flag to API
#3927 added a user data boolean atttribute to images, but I forgot to request this was added to the API views and documentation.
fixes #4111 - Add image user data flag to API
(cherry picked from commit d21103bcf13b5981601be88330ce73dbe4a1ed77)
- Related to Feature #3927: Use user-data instead of SSHProvision on Openstack / EC2 added
- Target version set to Sprint 27
- Target version changed from Sprint 27 to Sprint 28
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assigned To set to Joseph Magen
It appears that Rackspace also uses the attribute user_data.
Is it OK to update the api rabl template for all images, or should it be limited only those for EC2, Openstack, Rackspace?
Probably best if we can have per-CR image views to match the UI.
- Assigned To changed from Joseph Magen to Shlomi Zadok
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/1729 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom