Foreman package should handle creation of plugin directories
|Assigned To:||Eric Helms|
|Target version:||Sprint 20|
|Found in release:||
|Velocity based estimate||-|
For consistency among plugins, the Foreman package should handle creation of plugin directories for things like configuration and log files. A suggested structure is:
Fixes #4197: Adds 'plugins' directory to /var/log/foreman, /etc/foreman,
and /usr/share/foreman to allow plugins to install their own log, config
and other files.
Fixes #4197: Adds 'plugins' directory to /var/log/foreman, /etc/foreman, and
/usr/share/foreman to allow plugins to install their own log, config and other
- Category set to Packaging
Just the parent "plugins/" directory I assume?
This might be a good time to get settings.plugins.d/ handled in our packages, e.g. under /etc/foreman/.
We'll need a trivial patch to config/settings.rb to load stuff in subdirs. Should just be changing
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assigned To set to Eric Helms
- Target version set to Sprint 19
- Target version changed from Sprint 19 to Sprint 20
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Related to Bug #5482: Errror when doing an rpm based upgrade from 1.4.1 to 1.5.RC2 added
Also available in: Atom