Typo in compute resource provider name : Ovirt instead of oVirt
|Assigned To:||Amos Benari|
|Target version:||Sprint 23|
|Found in release:||1.5.0
|Velocity based estimate||-|
When creating a new compute resource, one of the providers in the list is Ovirt.
The product name is oVirt, hence the name in Foreman should be fixed to it as well.
fixes #4612 show friendly CR names, fix typo in oVirt name
(cherry picked from commit ddce3dc1409f452a901605c1a9c1dc840a198b77)
Our compute resource models even have a "provider_friendly_name" method (which could be changed from an instance to class method), so it should be easy to call this from the UI.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assigned To set to Amos Benari
- Target version set to Sprint 23
- Release set to 1.5.1
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Bugzilla link set to https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1107713
Also available in: Atom