Description of problem:
There's no manual for hammer
Steps to Reproduce:
1. man hammer
there's "hammer | more" and help options in the shell but it needs a proper manpage with usage, commands / options and explanations
refs #7453 - explicitly list man page in gemspec files (#210)
Ensures that the man page is built and included in the gem if `gem
build` rather than `rake build` is used.
I think this should be broken down into a core man page for "hammer", then each plugin can contribute their own man pages, e.g. "hammer-foreman" in the same style as git documentation.
- Priority changed from Normal to High
Bumping this a bit. I agree with Dominic. As part of this issue, a standard should be put in place for how plugins should add their own man pages.
- Assigned To set to Shlomi Zadok
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli/pull/163 added
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Target version set to hammer-cli 0.6.0
- Target version changed from hammer-cli 0.6.0 to hammer-cli 0.7.0
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli/pull/210 added
Also available in: Atom