Config group commands and host/host group association
|Assigned To:||Ondřej Pražák|
|Target version:||Foreman - Team Marek Iteration 9|
|Found in release:||Pull request:||https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli-foreman/pull/276|
|Velocity based estimate||-|
Hammer is missing functionality around config groups, which were introduced in Foreman 1.5.
It should be able to:
- perform CRUD operations on config groups themselves: http://theforeman.org/api/apidoc/v2/config_groups.html
- manage associations between config groups and Puppet classes (outside of Puppet environments)
- manage associations between hosts and config groups
- manage associations between host groups and config groups
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset hammer-cli-foreman|f73a7de24d16e91af66fad174245a03c44b556fb.