From 06/28/2017 to 07/27/2017
- 07:47 AM Bug #20316 (New): unable to delete user. leads to foreign key violation
- I try to delete a user account from foreman. But I get a foreign key violation error....
- 06:37 AM Revision 10cc700f (foreman_maintain): Updated default location for looking up foreman_maintain co...
- file. New location (/etc/foreman-maintain/foreman_maintain.yml) is
less deep than earlier location.
- 03:02 PM Feature #20267 (New): Need Foreman size estimation script
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1390694
We need a simple script that users can run tha...
- 01:16 AM Feature #20221 (New): Make log file size parameter configurable
- 01:14 AM Feature #20220 (New): Option to cleanup tasks backup files under /var/lib/foreman-maintain
- An option to clean up the directory, /var/lib/foreman-maintain except data.yml- customer would ask to clean up the di...
- 05:10 AM Revision 4c478726 (foreman_maintain): Bump version to 0.0.5
- 04:58 AM Revision 20f0bc42 (foreman_maintain): Fixed - Packaging config changes
- 1. Required absolute path instead of relative path for default CONFIG_FILE.
2. Changed data directory to /var/lib ins...
- 07:02 AM Feature #20161 (New): Tool: Content view filter repoclosure
- Description mentioned by Lukas:
This command finds all dependencies of a package for a pariticular repo, might be ...
- 07:01 AM Feature #20160 (New): Check: Number of interfaces
- Comment by Lukas:
If a host has more than 100 interfaces it is likely an issue we have in Satellites 6.0-6.3 - cha...
- 06:38 AM Bug #20159 (New): Clean errored tasks in 6.2.z, if they are from previous sat version 6.0 or 6.1
- Comment by Sanket Jagtap on Github:
While upgrade, there are two pending tasks since 6.0 install.
If we resume t...
- 06:35 AM Bug #20158 (New): Can the cells grow dynamically?
- Comment by Swapnil Abnave:
Currently, the cells are restricted to 1 and 2 rows.
STDOUT greater than 2 rows fits i...
- 06:31 AM Feature #20157 (Closed): Offer to install required packages
- 06:27 AM Feature #20156 (New): Check: Verify if EPEL is enabled
Lukas's comment on issue:
We had a case when EPEL was enabled on a Capsule and qpidd was upgraded from there to ...
- 06:24 AM Feature #20155 (New): Check: Compare repositories in Katello-Pulp
Description by Lukas:
We need a check to compare repositories, something like
> echo "katello repositories:"
- 06:22 AM Feature #20154 (New): Add a progress-bar
- 06:21 AM Feature #20153 (New): Check: Issue warning if there are errors in logs
- Description mentioned by Lukas on Github:
> We could grep all known logs for (ERROR|error|fatal) or similar and in c...
- 06:16 AM Feature #20152 (New): Command: Storage Planning
- Description mentioned by Rich Jerrido on Github [https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_maintain/issues/42]:
As a u...
- 06:07 AM Bug #20151 (New): allow to enter multiple tags for check filtering
- foreman-maintain health check --help command gives two options:
> --label label Limit only for a s...
- 06:02 AM Feature #20150 (New): Full upgrade scenario
- This will introduce more structured upgrade scenario consisting of below scenarios:
* pre_upgrade_check - non-modi...
- 05:52 AM Bug #20149 (New): Procedure/Command: Clean all QPID queues to zero
- 05:50 AM Feature #20148 (New): Check: If there are unread mail for root issue warning
- Lukas mentioned description on Github [https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_maintain/issues/39]:
We have many cro...
- 05:44 AM Feature #20147: Check: if incorrect /etc/hosts entry
- Lukas mentioned description on github:
I very often see this:
IP_ADDRESS ALIAS FQDN
Which leads to incorrect...
- 05:37 AM Feature #20147 (New): Check: if incorrect /etc/hosts entry
- 04:39 AM Feature #19564 (Closed): Define order for checks
Also available in: Atom