- Registered on: 08/18/2011
- Last connection: 02/16/2016
- ABRT (Reporter, 08/18/2014)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Reporter, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/18/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Reporter, 12/01/2011)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Rundeck (Reporter, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Snaphost (Reporter, 03/25/2014)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 24
- 04:25 PM Installer Revision d4790dad (puppet-puppet): Allow client_certname to be a boolean
- This can be used to prevent certname being set.
- 04:14 PM Foreman Bug #18200: Audit entries for encrypted oauth_consumer_secret created on app startup
- These messages are making our audit emails completely useless. Every day we get ~210 audits when nothing has been ch...
- 01:18 PM Foreman Feature #17257: Allow rebuild of specific configurations (TFTP, DHCP, DNS, etc) via API
- Were these PRs merged too late to make it into 1.14? These would really improve our organizations workflow.
- 01:02 PM Foreman Bug #17535 (Closed): Associate a VMware VM to host with multiple NICs fails
- Applied in changeset commit:239609088ef8d0310c0f865e514d048c77d7cc26.
- 12:01 PM Foreman Revision 23960908: Fixes #17535 - Associate host with multiple NICs to VMWare VM
- 09:19 AM Foreman Bug #17535 (Closed): Associate a VMware VM to host with multiple NICs fails
- A host with multiple NICs is failing to associate to a VMware VM because the primary NIC does not match the first MAC...
- 12:02 PM Foreman Feature #17296 (Closed): Allow unattended URLs to be accessed without host being built
- Applied in changeset commit:2652deaf8f81cf315eed8f61b675a73bce0c6eff.
- 11:11 AM Foreman Revision 2652deaf: Fixes #17296 - Add setting access_unattended_without_build
- 12:49 PM Foreman Feature #17296 (Closed): Allow unattended URLs to be accessed without host being built
- It would be handy if the unattended URLs for things like iPXE templates could be accessed when a host is not in build...
- 12:43 PM Foreman Feature #17257 (Closed): Allow rebuild of specific configurations (TFTP, DHCP, DNS, etc) via API
- In some situations it would be useful to be able to just rebuild only TFTP or only DHCP. This could be exposed in AP...
Also available in: Atom