- Registered on: 08/18/2011
- Last connection: 09/15/2017
- ABRT (Reporter, 08/18/2014)
- Boot disk (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Chef (Reporter, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Reporter, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Reporter, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Reporter, 02/17/2014)
- Docker (Reporter, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Reporter, 12/01/2011)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Reporter, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Reporter, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Reporter, 02/25/2014)
- Hammer CLI (Reporter, 10/16/2013)
- Installer (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Reporter, 09/05/2013)
- MCollective (Reporter, 11/27/2013)
- OpenNebula (Reporter, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Reporter, 03/14/2017)
- Packaging (Reporter, 08/30/2013)
- Plugins (Reporter, 10/23/2013)
- Rundeck (Reporter, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Reporter, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Reporter, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Reporter, 11/28/2013)
- Snaphost (Reporter, 03/25/2014)
- Templates (Reporter, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Reporter, 02/13/2014)
- Xen (Reporter, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 36
- 05:07 PM OpenSCAP Feature #23544 (Closed): Plugin should allow changing the openscap proxy for multiple hosts
- It would be handy for an existing install adding OpenSCAP if one could modify multiple hosts to use a specific OpenSC...
- 01:04 PM OpenSCAP Bug #23540 (New): Documentation makes no mention of assigning proxy to hostgroup or host
- The documentation makes no mention of assigning a "OpenSCAP Proxy" to a hostgroup or host. This is necessary for rep...
- 04:01 PM OpenSCAP Bug #23531 (Closed): foreman_openscap fails to do bulk import
- I managed to work around this by setting max_allowed_packet = 50M in MySQL.
- 03:34 PM OpenSCAP Bug #23531 (Closed): foreman_openscap fails to do bulk import
- I am on Foreman 1.15.6 with foreman_openscap 0.7.13 and am unable to do the bulk import task "foreman-rake foreman_op...
- 02:59 PM OpenSCAP Bug #23530 (New): foreman_openscap should not require puppet classes be imported
- I just installed tfm-rubygem-foreman_openscap-0.7.13-1.fm1_15.el7.noarch on Foreman 1.15.6 and discovered I have to i...
- 09:44 PM Foreman Bug #23358 (Closed): Daily reports throw exception
- This issue is actually in 1.17.0 but don't see that in "Found in release"....
- 09:55 PM Foreman Bug #21120: Multiple DHCP orchestration is no longer possible with PXELoader
- Seeing this in 1.15.6 and just verified it making any change to a hosts PXE Loader. Initially it was hitting me goin...
- 09:46 PM Installer Revision 460d4c96 (puppet-foreman): Manage puppetdb_api_version config entry
- 07:19 PM Foreman Bug #21482: Unable to change host's PXE loader
- Attaching foreman log and proxy log.
- 07:16 PM Foreman Bug #21482 (Duplicate): Unable to change host's PXE loader
- I created a host, epyc, that was set to default PXELinux PXE loader but found the host only supported UEFI. Foreman ...
Also available in: Atom