- Registered on: 01/31/2012
- Last connection: 03/24/2017
- ABRT (Developer, 08/18/2014)
- Ansible (Manager, Developer, 07/26/2016)
- Bastion (Developer, 10/22/2014)
- Boot disk (Developer, 10/23/2013)
- Chef (Developer, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Developer, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Developer, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Developer, 02/18/2014)
- Docker (Developer, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Developer, 11/14/2012)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Manager, Developer, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Developer, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Manager, Developer, 02/25/2014)
- Gutterball (Developer, 05/18/2015)
- Hammer CLI (Developer, 10/16/2013)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Infoblox (Developer, 07/28/2016)
- Installer (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Developer, 09/05/2013)
- Katello (Developer, 02/28/2014)
- MCollective (Developer, 11/28/2013)
- OpenNebula (Developer, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Developer, 03/14/2017)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Plugins (Developer, 10/23/2013)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Rundeck (Developer, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Developer, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Developer, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 11/28/2013)
- Snaphost (Developer, 03/25/2014)
- Templates (Developer, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Developer, 02/13/2014)
- Xen (Developer, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 369
- 11:12 AM foreman-tasks Bug #19025 (New): Timeout ForemanTasks.sync_task
- Currently, we set no timeout on `sync_task`, which can lead to web processes to be blocked
for long time.
- 07:36 AM Foreman Bug #19017 (Ready For Testing): Use request id instead of session id of lagged logging
- #15863 introduced tagged logging. In the review discussion, it was suggested to use session id
if available. Althoug...
- 04:33 AM Foreman Remote Execution Bug #18842: Avoid N+1 query in foreman hosts index by declaring proper scope
- I've opened an issue about this in Foreman (http://projects.theforeman.org/issues/18975), as it also influences other...
- 04:31 AM Foreman Refactor #18975 (New): Store info about relevancy of a host status in database
- Right now, we need to calculate the host status on per-host basis. This leads to:
1. N+1 queries when the relevant...
- 04:28 AM Foreman Bug #18974 (New): Host configuration chart should not include irrelevan hosts
- Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1434607
The Dashboard Widget called "Host Configuration C...
- 04:01 PM Foreman Feature #18949 (Closed): Include information about current user when loggin
- Applied in changeset commit:0ed2c98cbb18ec3e4085863e879924bbf3b18899.
- 03:04 PM Foreman Revision 0ed2c98c: Fixes #18949 - info message about current user
- 05:01 AM Foreman Remote Execution Bug #18956 (Closed): The job invocation updates don't work with latest foreman 1.15: charts javas...
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman_plugin|3c976558519ac5ece028422d76cfeefead7b6e94.
- 04:51 AM Foreman Remote Execution Revision 3c976558 (foreman_plugin): Fixes #18956 - ensure charts.js is loaded
- 04:31 PM Foreman Remote Execution Bug #18956 (Closed): The job invocation updates don't work with latest foreman 1.15: charts javas...
- After #18796, the charts is no longer loaded implicitly and we need to do so
for the job invocation show page to wor...
Also available in: Atom