- Registered on: 01/31/2012
- Last connection: 10/16/2017
- ABRT (Developer, 08/18/2014)
- Ansible (Manager, Developer, 07/26/2016)
- Bastion (Developer, 10/22/2014)
- Boot disk (Developer, 10/23/2013)
- Chef (Developer, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Developer, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Developer, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Developer, 02/17/2014)
- Docker (Developer, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Developer, 11/14/2012)
- Foreman Maintain (Manager, 05/11/2017)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Manager, Developer, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Developer, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Manager, Developer, 02/25/2014)
- Hammer CLI (Developer, 10/16/2013)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Infoblox (Developer, 07/28/2016)
- Installer (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Developer, 09/05/2013)
- Katello (Developer, 02/28/2014)
- MCollective (Developer, 11/27/2013)
- OpenNebula (Developer, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Developer, 03/14/2017)
- Packaging (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Plugins (Developer, 10/23/2013)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Rundeck (Developer, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Developer, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Developer, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 11/28/2013)
- Snaphost (Developer, 03/25/2014)
- Templates (Developer, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Developer, 02/13/2014)
- Xen (Developer, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 451
- 05:25 PM Packaging Revision 736dd7c3 (foreman-packaging): Update foreman_maintain to 0.0.10
- 03:38 PM Foreman Maintain Revision 95f973e6 (foreman_maintain): Bump version to 0.0.10
- 11:01 AM Foreman Bug #21295 (Closed): Slow start of rails environment when starting passenger or foreman-tasks
- Applied in changeset commit:c2e58b1b275e0107de4089e15adc8b6203e696b1.
- 10:58 AM Foreman Revision c2e58b1b: Fixes #21295 - load the routes before we load the controllers
- After upgrade from Rails 4.1 to Rails 4.2 there was significant
drop on rails startup in production. I have tracked i...
- 12:21 PM Foreman Remote Execution Revision 3df6f116 (foreman_plugin): Bump version to 1.4.1
- 11:57 AM Foreman Remote Execution Revision afb7a4a3 (foreman_plugin): Refs #21168 - raise => false only for Rails 5 (#284)
- Rails 4 doesn't raise any issue when callback is not found and it
doesn't even know the raise option. Due to this, it...
- 09:11 AM Foreman Bug #21318: Itermittent test failures in jenkins: ActiveRecord::NoEnvironmentInSchemaError: in pl...
- Interesting thing is that I have started seeing this as intermittent failures, so it doesn't seem to be 100% reproduc...
- 09:09 AM Foreman Bug #21318 (New): Itermittent test failures in jenkins: ActiveRecord::NoEnvironmentInSchemaError:...
- I've started noticing error when @bundle exec rake db:drop@ call happended...
- 07:51 PM Foreman Bug #21317 (Ready For Testing): Rescue from errors on per-host basis when associating vmware VMs
- Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1496680
*Description of problem:*
When trying to assoc...
- 11:40 AM Foreman Feature #19389: Change TFTP filename pattern to include unique installation media ID
- I also thing getting the responsibility from the operating system to something host specific is what we need to move ...
Also available in: Atom