- Registered on: 09/07/2009
- Last connection: 07/29/2013
- ABRT (Manager, 08/18/2014)
- Bastion (Developer, Reporter, 10/22/2014)
- Boot disk (Manager, 10/23/2013)
- Chef (Manager, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Manager, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Manager, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Manager, 02/18/2014)
- Docker (Manager, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Manager, 09/07/2009)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Manager, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Manager, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Manager, 02/25/2014)
- Gutterball (Developer, Reporter, 05/18/2015)
- Hammer CLI (Manager, 10/16/2013)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, Reporter, 04/11/2016)
- Installer (Manager, 04/06/2011)
- Kafo (Manager, 09/05/2013)
- Katello (Developer, Reporter, 05/02/2014)
- MCollective (Manager, 11/28/2013)
- OpenNebula (Manager, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Manager, 03/14/2017)
- Packaging (Manager, 08/30/2013)
- Packaging (Developer, Reporter, 07/30/2015)
- Plugins (Manager, 10/23/2013)
- Runcible (Developer, Reporter, 06/26/2015)
- Rundeck (Manager, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Manager, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Manager, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Manager, 11/15/2010)
- Snaphost (Manager, 03/25/2014)
- Stacker (Manager, 08/30/2011)
- Templates (Manager, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Manager, 02/04/2013)
- Xen (Manager, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 862
- 06:26 AM Discovery Bug #19409 (Ready For Testing): auto provision does not work
- When using auto provision, since #16982, no discovery roles are matched, as the default scope adds 1=0 to the query, ...
- 05:00 AM Discovery Bug #19405 (New): auto discovery does not log exceptions
- when auto discovery fails, the logs do not show why, an error should at least include the line in which the action fa...
- 04:59 AM Discovery Feature #19404 (New): as a user I would like to get UI notification when discovered host fail to ...
- In the case that there is a fact parsing error, or maybe a known host was booted via the discovery image (and maybe o...
- 04:58 AM Discovery Bug #19403 (Ready For Testing): js error of missing jquery.cookie
- when listing the discovered host list, the above error is seen in the browser console log
- 04:52 AM Discovery Bug #19402 (Ready For Testing): bulk delete of discovered hosts does not work
- spinner keeps spinning.
- 11:04 AM Foreman Refactor #19365: use spinner instead of text
- can we use the statistics chartbox instead of rewritting it again?
- 04:09 AM Foreman Bug #14702: Improve error messages when deleting multiple host fails because of proxy errors
- If I understood the original PR correctly, this will be fixed when we migrate to rails 5?
- 03:43 AM Foreman Bug #19321: Unable to delete a host due to DHCP orchestration failure with older smart proxy
- I would suggest we actively notify users on this change(notification, about page, smart proxies page etc), I don't th...
- 03:34 AM Foreman Bug #19321: Unable to delete a host due to DHCP orchestration failure with older smart proxy
- Dominic Cleal wrote:
> Can you provide version information? Precisely which version of Foreman and the smart proxy a...
Also available in: Atom