- Registered on: 09/07/2009
- Last connection: 07/29/2013
- ABRT (Manager, 08/18/2014)
- Bastion (Developer, Reporter, 10/22/2014)
- Boot disk (Manager, 10/23/2013)
- Chef (Manager, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Manager, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Manager, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Manager, 02/18/2014)
- Docker (Manager, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Manager, 09/07/2009)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Manager, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Manager, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Manager, 02/25/2014)
- Hammer CLI (Manager, 10/16/2013)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, Reporter, 04/11/2016)
- Installer (Manager, 04/06/2011)
- Kafo (Manager, 09/05/2013)
- Katello (Developer, Reporter, 05/02/2014)
- MCollective (Manager, 11/28/2013)
- OpenNebula (Manager, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Manager, 03/14/2017)
- Packaging (Developer, Reporter, 07/30/2015)
- Packaging (Manager, 08/30/2013)
- Plugins (Manager, 10/23/2013)
- Runcible (Developer, Reporter, 06/26/2015)
- Rundeck (Manager, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Manager, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Manager, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Manager, 11/15/2010)
- Snaphost (Manager, 03/25/2014)
- Stacker (Manager, 08/30/2011)
- Templates (Manager, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Manager, 02/04/2013)
- Xen (Manager, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 899
- 08:58 AM Foreman Bug #20628: When cloning host/hostgroup, root pass field does not copied
- thanks Amir, do you happen to know from which version this regression has been added?
- 07:26 AM Foreman Bug #20311 (Feedback): Notification drawer fuctionality does not seem to be appropriate.
- 04:01 PM Foreman Bug #20316 (Closed): unable to delete user. leads to foreign key violation
- Applied in changeset commit:ac4efbd1f26040141f83b864adbb60139d7ddcb4.
- 03:26 PM Foreman Revision ac4efbd1: fixes #20316 - allow to delete a user that has notifications
- 09:27 AM Foreman Feature #20485 (Ready For Testing): cache notification drawer state
- As long as foreman is not a single page app, when a user has the notification drawer highlighted (e.g. has notificati...
- 11:31 AM Foreman Bug #19305 (Feedback): fact value page now has uncommon spacing
- IMHO this is not actually solved, see attached screenshots.
- 03:38 AM Foreman Feature #20469: Expose React components from plugins
- Also see https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!searchin/foreman-dev/Webpack/foreman-dev/KzzEPf6DvBw
- 03:37 AM Foreman Feature #20469: Expose React components from plugins
- I was under the impression this is already possible?
Can you clarify if you mean mount an existing components from...
- 10:41 AM Foreman Bug #20457 (New): current develop branch fail to load under rails 5.0
Also available in: Atom