- Registered on: 10/16/2013
- Last connection: 03/21/2018
- ABRT (Developer, 08/18/2014)
- Bastion (Manager, Developer, 10/22/2014)
- Boot disk (Developer, 10/23/2013)
- Chef (Developer, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Developer, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Developer, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Developer, 02/17/2014)
- Docker (Developer, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Developer, 10/16/2013)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Developer, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Developer, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Developer, 02/25/2014)
- Hammer CLI (Developer, 10/16/2013)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Installer (Developer, 10/16/2013)
- Kafo (Developer, 10/16/2013)
- Katello (Developer, 10/16/2013)
- MCollective (Developer, 11/27/2013)
- OpenNebula (Developer, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Developer, 03/14/2017)
- Packaging (Developer, 10/16/2013)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Plugins (Developer, 10/23/2013)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Rundeck (Developer, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Developer, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Developer, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 11/28/2013)
- Snaphost (Developer, 03/25/2014)
- Templates (Developer, 12/09/2013)
- Website (Developer, 02/13/2014)
- Xen (Developer, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 613
- 11:01 PM Katello Feature #22730 (Closed): Add Manage Manifest modal and button to the RH subscriptions page
- Applied in changeset commit:katello|2a5bde8fd566266ee39a7793b9bc750756f27fe7.
- 10:49 PM Katello Revision 2a5bde8f (katello): Fixes #22730: add manage manifest modal to subscriptions page.
- 02:57 AM Katello Feature #23325 (New): RH Subscription: disable relevant actions in manifest modal when a task is ...
- Instead of disabling the entire manifest modal popup just disable those actions that should be disabled:
- 02:49 AM Katello Feature #23324 (New): RH Subscriptions: create notification when refresh, delete, and upload task...
- Show a notification when manifest tasks have completed. Also show errors and warnings.
- 02:55 PM Katello Bug #23302 (New): RH Subscriptions: TypeError: deburr(...).replace is not a function after delet...
- The following JS error appears after uploading or deleting a manifest:...
- 02:42 PM Katello Feature #23301 (Ready For Testing): RH Subscriptions: hook up save call to upstream subscriptions...
- Need to actually use the API to save the upstream subscriptions when they are altered:
- 12:30 PM Katello Feature #23286 (New): RH Subscriptions: show modal for delete confirmation
- We need to show a modal in order to confirm manifest deletion. This modal should just appear on top of the manage ma...
- 12:28 PM Katello Feature #23285 (New): RH Subscriptions: show progress bar over table for tasks that are running
- 12:23 PM Katello Bug #23284 (New): RH Subscriptions: Modal opening each time the task polling returns
- The modal is opening every time the call to get task returns. This should not be the case. If the modal is closed d...
- 12:19 PM Katello Feature #23283 (New): RH subscriptions: update manifest name/etc on successful upload/delete
- We need to refresh the organization information upon a successful upload and delete of the manifest so that it will b...
Also available in: Atom