- Registered on: 03/01/2011
- Last connection: 06/27/2017
- ABRT (Developer, 08/18/2014)
- Ansible (Manager, Developer, 07/26/2016)
- Bastion (Developer, 10/22/2014)
- Boot disk (Developer, 10/23/2013)
- Chef (Developer, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Manager, Developer, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Developer, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Developer, 02/18/2014)
- Docker (Developer, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Developer, 03/15/2011)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Developer, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Developer, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Developer, 02/25/2014)
- Hammer CLI (Manager, Developer, 07/24/2013)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Installer (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Developer, 09/05/2013)
- Katello (Developer, 02/11/2014)
- MCollective (Developer, 11/28/2013)
- OpenNebula (Developer, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Developer, 01/06/2017)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Plugins (Developer, 10/23/2013)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Rundeck (Developer, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Developer, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Developer, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 05/20/2013)
- Snaphost (Developer, 03/25/2014)
- Templates (Developer, 12/09/2013)
- virt-who configure (Manager, 02/21/2017)
- Website (Developer, 02/13/2014)
- Xen (Developer, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 347
- 07:38 AM Hammer CLI Feature #15003: Enable removing override values from sc-params by specifying --match
- Note that at the moment it's possible to use --id to specify which override value to remove:...
- 07:11 AM Foreman Bug #20111: API responds 200 when use without enough permissions tries to update it's own roles
- Nope, this isn't a security issue. Roles remain the same as they were, so this is correct. The problem is just the mi...
- 06:30 AM Hammer CLI Bug #20120 (Ready For Testing): Poor logging of 403 - forbidden responses
- When user has insufficient permissions for some action and the foreman replies 403, hammer prints quite a poor messag...
- 05:01 AM Hammer CLI Bug #20117 (Ready For Testing): Switching filter to overriding one erases assigned taxonomies
- Taxonomies are supported only for overriding filters (normally they're inherited from roles). When the command "filte...
- 05:49 PM Foreman Bug #20112 (New): API prevents users from reading their own details when they don't have view per...
- API prevents users from reading their own details when they don't have view permissions, which they don't by default....
- 05:33 PM Foreman Bug #20111 (New): API responds 200 when use without enough permissions tries to update it's own r...
- Easily reproducible with hammer:...
- 03:39 AM virt-who configure Revision 604eb006 (foreman_virt_who_configure): Fixes #20061 - hammer deploy instructions (#61)
- 10:35 AM virt-who configure Bug #20061 (Closed): Config info page should show hammer deploy command
- It's much easier to deploy the config via hammer than download and execute the script manually. The info page should ...
- 10:33 AM virt-who configure Feature #18602 (Resolved): I want to have hammer plugin covering the whole API part
- hammer_cli_foreman_virt_who_configure has been released
- 06:28 AM Foreman Bug #19990: Failed to update a compute vmware (VMware) instance node.test.domain: undefined metho...
- Most likely introduced with https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4146/
oVirt is probably affected too.
Also available in: Atom