- Registered on: 03/01/2011
- Last connection: 05/16/2017
- ABRT (Developer, 08/18/2014)
- Ansible (Manager, Developer, 07/26/2016)
- Bastion (Developer, 10/22/2014)
- Boot disk (Developer, 10/23/2013)
- Chef (Developer, 02/20/2014)
- Deployments (Manager, Developer, 05/11/2015)
- DigitalOcean (Developer, 12/01/2014)
- Discovery (Developer, 02/18/2014)
- Docker (Developer, 10/01/2014)
- Foreman (Developer, 03/15/2011)
- Foreman Remote Execution (Developer, 06/09/2015)
- foreman_setup (Developer, 11/25/2013)
- foreman-tasks (Developer, 02/25/2014)
- Hammer CLI (Manager, Developer, 07/24/2013)
- Hammer CLI Import (Developer, 04/11/2016)
- Installer (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Kafo (Developer, 09/05/2013)
- Katello (Developer, 02/11/2014)
- MCollective (Developer, 11/28/2013)
- OpenNebula (Developer, 08/12/2014)
- OpenSCAP (Developer, 01/06/2017)
- Packaging (Developer, 07/30/2015)
- Packaging (Developer, 08/30/2013)
- Plugins (Developer, 10/23/2013)
- Runcible (Developer, 06/26/2015)
- Rundeck (Developer, 09/28/2014)
- Salt (Developer, 08/15/2014)
- SELinux (Developer, 06/10/2014)
- Smart Proxy (Developer, 05/20/2013)
- Snaphost (Developer, 03/25/2014)
- Templates (Developer, 12/09/2013)
- virt-who configure (Manager, 02/21/2017)
- Website (Developer, 02/13/2014)
- Xen (Developer, 05/21/2014)
Reported issues: 332
- 06:16 AM Hammer CLI Feature #10347 (Resolved): add login subcommand to hammer
- We don't use certificates but the described behavior is implemented by sessions. Users can now use 'hammer auth login...
- 10:14 AM Hammer CLI Bug #17671: German translation of the validation error is not correct
- I found out there are were issues with merging edit.po int .po files in Makefile so the fixed translation was never m...
- 08:17 AM Hammer CLI Feature #19598 (New): Hammer should warn when other identifier attributes are used together with ...
- In most of commands where hammer needs to identify a resource (info, update, delete commands) it allows to use --id t...
- 05:09 AM Hammer CLI Refactor #19574 (Ready For Testing): Option validator should use option sources
- In https://github.com/theforeman/hammer-cli/commit/5bf50733c576963a316b6978954a1b775b810a1c Hammer introduced option ...
- 04:26 AM Hammer CLI Bug #19573 (Ready For Testing): assert_match on CommandExpectation raises exception
- When HammerCLI::Testing::CommandAssertions are included into global namespace the method CommandExpectation#assert_ma...
- 06:19 AM Foreman Bug #18855: Role clone API call fails for roles with some organizations/locations assigned
- The role seems to be valid and I'm able to clone it via UI. Api or hammer fails.
- 09:29 AM virt-who configure Revision 452811f8 (foreman_virt_who_configure): Refs #19526 - escape newline
- \n in bash function 'heading' was interpreted already in the ruby
string. Functionality is the same but it's visually...
- 10:01 AM virt-who configure Feature #19526 (Closed): Config script output should be better structured
- Applied in changeset commit:foreman_virt_who_configure|1eec6ac3fa66aa204b8c3535a8084b8cc388a28c.
- 08:20 AM virt-who configure Revision 1eec6ac3 (foreman_virt_who_configure): Fixes #19526 - headings in the config script
- 08:19 AM virt-who configure Feature #19526 (Closed): Config script output should be better structured
- The config scripts produced by the plugin produce continual output that is difficult to read.
Also available in: Atom