Foreman is aimed to be a Single Address For All Machines Life Cycle Management.
- Foreman integrates with Puppet (and acts as web front end to it).
- Foreman takes care of provisioning until the point puppet is running, allowing Puppet to do what it does best.
- Foreman shows you Systems Inventory (based on Facter) and provides real time information about hosts status based on Puppet reports.
- Foreman creates everything you need when adding a new machine to your network,It's goal being automatically managing everything you would normally manage manually - this include DNS, DHCP, TFTP, Virtual Machines, PuppetCA, CMDB etc.
- With Foreman You Can Always Rebuild Your Machines From Scratch!
- Foreman is designed to work in a large (and small) enterprises, where multiple domains, subnets and puppetmasters might be required. In many cases, Foreman could help remote provisions where no experienced technicians are available.
Foreman Maintain (05/11/2017 07:19 AM)
foreman_maintain aims to provide various features that help to keep the Foreman/Satellite up and running. It supports multiple versions and subparts of the Foreman infrastructure, including server or smart proxy and is smart enough to provide the right tools for the specific version....
virt-who configure (02/21/2017 11:28 AM)
A plugin that makes setup of virt-who tool easy
Azure (08/03/2016 11:10 AM)
Integration of Azure via foreman_azure - provisioning
Infoblox (07/28/2016 08:35 AM)
Infoblox-related plugins for DNS and DHCP management.
- Hammer CLI Import (04/11/2016 11:46 AM)