Store Foreman Settings in the database and allow configure it using the WebUI/API
Provide a mechanism to allow a user to have specific settings associated with them. This will supersede the current SETTINGS hash and allow overriding on a per user, per-model basis.
The idea is that there is a per_page setting at the system level, a per_page setting at the model level for each user and this should also allow for saving things like the user's search history and preferences.
in the meanwhile, I've replaced $settings (global var) with a constant SETTINGS
- Assignee changed from Martin Englund to Paul Kelly
As I know you already started some work on it, I'm reassigning it to you :)
- Subject changed from Turn $settings into a Ruby object to Provide a persistent user-specific settings object
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Subject changed from Provide a persistent user-specific settings object to Store Foreman Settings in the database and allow configure it using the WebUI/API
- Assignee changed from Paul Kelly to Ohad Levy
- Target version set to 0.4
Also available in: Atom