[foreman] 1.8.0 RC2 freeipa template
I was deploying a new CentOS 7 guest and noticed that the sssd.conf had sudo added twice to the services line.
The comment on line 93 says that 4.1.0 takes care of this now, but line 96 still includes freeIPA version 4 and less
if [ $freeipa_client_version_major -le 4 ]
Probably should be:
if [ $freeipa_client_version_major -lt 4 ]
#1 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 6 years ago
- Category set to Templates
Would you mind sending a pull request for this file for review?
#2 Updated by Dominic Cleal over 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Brandon Merjil
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 28