For a docker compute resource, the "Test Connection" button is always green
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1210496
Description of problem:
I notice when creating a new docker resource, the Test Connection button is always green. It's not like this for any other compute resource type.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Using foreman-docker, create a new compute resource
2. Select Docker from the dropdown list
3. Note the color of the "Test Connection" button.
The button is green already.
It should not be green until you click it like with other compute resources such as libvirt. Green should only appear once the button is pressed and the connection was successful.
fixes #10128: 'test connection' button on the CR screen turns green only after connection has been verified.
#2 Updated by Anonymous over 7 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset foreman-docker|906644157b0c015cd52df4d506eb386809cf4437.