Allow sync-plan to change sync-date in WebUI
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1177901
Description of problem:
Once I create a sync plan in Web UI, I can't change "Next Sync" / sync-date there. So I can't apply changes like "let synchronize with CDN at 3am, not at 5am every day".
As hammer CLI allows that change via sync-plan update --sync-date option, it is just WebUI lacking the ability to edit.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a sync plan via WebUI
2. Try to edit it.
You can change Name, Description and Interval, but not either Start Date or Next Sync.
You can change Name, Description, Interval and also Next Sync.
Once the Next Sync is changed, the next synchronization is really executed at that time and not at the original time.
Workaround: use hammer CLI.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/5177 added
- Pull request deleted (
#2 Updated by Eric Helms almost 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 31
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
#3 Updated by Walden Raines almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello|f614d6b6ef23dac73580c46ddbb13ab9cc48ef77.
#4 Updated by Eric Helms almost 8 years ago
- Related to Feature #10177: ability to edit/update Start Time & Date for Sync Plans via CLI added
#5 Updated by Eric Helms almost 8 years ago
- Has duplicate Feature #10429: As an UI user i like to edit the time of sync plans added
#6 Updated by Eric Helms almost 8 years ago
- Has duplicate Feature #9304: Cannot update time for sync plans added
Fixes #10140: allow sync plans start date to be editable, BZ 1177901.