ability to edit/update Start Time & Date for Sync Plans via CLI
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1200625
Description of problem:
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
After logging into Satellite gui
1. Go to Content -> Sync Plans
2. Create new sync plan
3. Click inside sync plan
4. There is no option to edit the sync plan
Customer would like the ability to edit the sync plan.
There is no option to edit via cli
hammer -u * -p * sync-plan
create Create a sync plan
delete Destroy a sync plan
info Show a sync plan
list List sync plans
update Update a sync plan
Fixes #10177 - Sync details can be edited properly.
Fixed issue with firefox not parseing dates correctly.
Fixed some whitespace.
#2 Updated by Eric Helms over 7 years ago
- Subject changed from ability to edit/update Start Time & Date for Sync Plans via Web UI to ability to edit/update Start Time & Date for Sync Plans via CLI
- Category changed from Web UI to Hammer
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 31
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
As of #10140, the UI supports editing of the start date which leaves only the CLI to be done. I have updated the issue to reflect this.