Tracker for updating to Fog 1.30.0 (or whatever's after 1.29.0).
We can't update fog-core to 1.30.0 at the moment, as it depends on excon 0.45, which depends on json 1.8.2. Our ruby193-based SCL installation has json 1.5.5, so we'd have to carry this. It'd be preferable to wait for Rails 4 and a change of SCLs.
- Blocks Refactor #10371: Revert vSphere templates in folders workaround (#10030) added
fog 1.30.0's out, note that this introduces fog-google and fog-libvirt. fog-google's a dependency, but fog-libvirt will explicitly need adding to our bundler group.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2368 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Assignee set to Dominic Cleal
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 35
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom