DHCP smart proxy implementation does not honor configured omapi port for ISC dhcpd
Related to: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/foreman-dev/Wwa7kDQG_CM
The current ISC DHCP smart proxy implementation (and docs +) references the omapi-port (default 7911), but does not actually read this setting from dhcpd.conf.
A call to omshell from smart-proxy/modules/dhcp/providers/server/isc.rb is therefore falling back to the default port 7911.
I prepared a simple fix (needs further testing) and do think it might also be helpful to add this default to the configuration example. Pull request currently in the works.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/smart-proxy/pull/280 added
- Pull request deleted (
#2 Updated by Dominic Cleal almost 8 years ago
- Category set to DHCP
- Assignee set to Florian Maier
#3 Updated by Florian Maier almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset b1109ed10d934802a1f529fc3f5b79c866a89262.
#4 Updated by Dominic Cleal almost 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 35
Fixes #10264 - omapi port not evaluated.