Red Hat Repositories displayed even after successful deletion of manifest.
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1206552
Description of problem:
Redhat repositories are still displayed in Content -> Redhat Repositories after uploading manifest and deleting that manifest(No subscription manifest present in Redhat Subscriptions page).
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Satellite-6.1.0-RHEL-7-20150324.0 (Satellite 6.1 Snap8 RC1)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Install Satellite 6.1 Snap 8 RC1.
2. Launch Satellite 6.1 Web UI.
3. Go to Content->Redhat Subscription page.
4. Upload a manifest.
5. Go to Content->Redhat Repositories page and verify Redhat repos are displayed.
6. Come back to Subscription page and delete the present and only manifest.
7. Go to, Redhat Repositories page. And Observe the page.
1. Redhat Repositories are displayed even after deleting a manifest.
2. Selecting repo from any product in the Redhat products, it throws an error 'can't convert nil into String'.
With No Subscription present, Redhat Repositories should not be displayed in Content->Redhat Repositories to select.
It should display a Information as 'No Red Hat products currently exist, please import a manifest here to receive Red Hat content.'
fixes #10281 - do not display inaccessible red hat repos for enable
Orphaned repos that have been enabled and sync'ed are the only ones shown