I can't re-promote a content view if it's in the last environment of a path
Publish version 1. Promote it to all your environments (eg. Dev, QA, Production). Then publish version 2. Promote version 2 to Dev.
Now try to promote version 1 back to Library and Dev. You get, "Cannot promote environment out of sequence. Use force to bypass restriction." You should be able to do this though.
#1 Updated by Christine Fouant almost 8 years ago
- Assignee set to Christine Fouant
#2 Updated by Christine Fouant almost 8 years ago
- Bugzilla link set to 1169876
#3 Updated by Eric Helms almost 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 31
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/bastion/pull/64 added
- Pull request deleted (
#5 Updated by Christine Fouant almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset bastion:commit:bastion|5b2db62a2a24e48eaa3b81b982ce066285c67e78.
fixes #10351 - Fixes issue with CVV restrictive promotion sequence in UI, BZ1169876