Ability to disable syncing external user groups on login
#7369 introduced syncing of external user groups when logging in, but it seems to have issues in some configurations, e.g. #10340 where it hangs.
I'd propose to have a toggle per auth source or globally to disable this feature, which will at least provide a workaround for users who can't login.
- Related to Bug #7369: External user groups should be updated on login added
- Related to Bug #10340: AD auth hangs while syncing user groups on login added
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2384 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom