GPG key urls not updated on upgrade from 2.1 -> 2.2
After upgrading to 2.2, gpg key urls are not updated to go through an isolated capsule.
A rake task was added 'rake katello:upgrades:2.2:update_gpg_key_urls' to perform this, but it was never added to the installer.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Install katello 2.1
2. Create a repository attached to a gpg key
3. Upgrade to 2.2
4. Install an isolated capsule
5. Register a system to the isolated capsule and subscribe it to the repo's product
results: Gpg key listed in redhat.repo goes to the satellite and not the capsule.
#3 Updated by Justin Sherrill about 7 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello-installer|bc091d97eef4b1151c9bbc89e0b6f75414004d01.