Automatically assign oVirt name and network
Compute resources - oVirt
When building a oVirt/RHEV VM using Foreman it would be nice if the interface name could be defaulted and network could be assigned based on the subnet that is selected.
- Category set to Compute resources - oVirt
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Baptiste Agasse
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4095 added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4096 added
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Someone can re-open this ? The second PR is not accepted ATM (network assignment part). Thanks.
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 209
The second PR should use a separate ticket, or they should have been in the same pull request (and commit) if it was to fix the same issue. Please change the ticket number.
- Blocks Feature #18088: Automatically assign oVirt network from foreman network added
Also available in: Atom