autocomplete does not work in editing role filters
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1222650
Description of problem:
autocomplete does not work in editing permissions
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Sat 6.1 GA Snap 4
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a role
2. Create a filter for the role by
- Navigate to UI -> Administer -> Roles -> Click on 'Filter' for the newly created role
- Click New filter
- Resource type - Products and Repositories
- Permission - view_products
- Uncheck Unlimited?
- Click on Search field - see autocomplete dropdown suggestions shown. Select 'name' and select a product like 'name = product1"
- Click Submit to create the filter
3. Now edit the newly created filter in Step 2
4. Clear Search box value 'name = product1' and attempt to enter a new value.
Notice that the search box autocomplete dropdown does not work in edit filter
search box autocomplete dropdown should work in edit filter
Updated by Dominic Cleal over 8 years ago
- Category set to Web Interface
- Status changed from New to Need more information
I can't reproduce this at all in 1.8.0 or develop, could you please add some more debug information, such as server side logs or client console errors if available?