Unregister Content Host via host page doesn't work
If you drill down into a single host (Hosts -> Content Hosts -> example.com) and click the "Unregister Content Host" button, an overlay popup is shown. The overlay has no wording, just a "Remove" and "Cancel" button. Clicking the Remove button causes the overlay to disappear, but the content host remains in the system.
If you use the bulk actions instead, removals work as expected.
- Project changed from Foreman to Katello
- Triaged set to No
- Assignee set to Eric Helms
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 51
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 51 to 55
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 55 to 61
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 61 to 31
- Status changed from New to Resolved
I tested this on the latest 2.3 RC and theissue appears to be resolved. If you continue to encounter it, please re-open.
Also available in: Atom