Refactor template full-screen mode so that it can be used for other elements
#1 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 8 years ago
- Category set to Web Interface
#2 Updated by Ohad Levy almost 8 years ago
I'm not following the issue? do you want to use full screen in other places besides templates? or use the templates with full screen but in some other cases?
I'm assuming you want to reuse ACE (maybe also check if it needs upgrading) in other places besides templates?
#3 Updated by Tomer Brisker almost 8 years ago
I want to decouple the full screen button from the ace editor so that any element can be made full-screen (for example, for expanding text fields for #3856).
The goal is to have a sort of "fullscreen-button" helper that will let you make any given element display full screen (might be other uses for this to, for example host console)
#4 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2409 added
- Pull request deleted (
#5 Updated by Anonymous almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 631807d782621a235b95e27acd40ee4432e63e76.
#6 Updated by Dominic Cleal almost 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 35
#7 Updated by Dominic Cleal almost 8 years ago
- Blocks Feature #3856: Expandable text areas fro overriden parameters added
#8 Updated by Tomer Brisker over 7 years ago
- Related to Bug #11466: fullscreen buttons should be have consistent layout throughout the application added
Fixes #10638 - decouple full screen button from template editor