Virtual interfaces does not work with compute resources
If you want to add e.g. Alias to a host deployed on libvirt, we try to match this interface to some physical interface in that compute resource which obviously does not exist. So we should map only physical interfaces.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2421 added
- Pull request deleted (
#2 Updated by Marek Hulán almost 8 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset ba08f2cd8f26e37149f6f5654a74b4ddc9e20d3d.
#3 Updated by Dominic Cleal almost 8 years ago
- Related to Bug #10684: ComputeOrchestrationTest::only physical interfaces are matched test failures added
#4 Updated by Dominic Cleal almost 8 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 35
Fixes #10664 - map only physical interfaces in compute orchestration