Adding puppet modules from KT causes Foreman to become unusable
Description of problem:
When I'm publishing content view with any puppet module I can't access /puppetclasses page in Web-UI.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Add content view
2. Add dnsclient puppet module to content view
3. Publish content view
4. Access /puppetclasses page in Web-UI
malformed format string
app/views/puppetclasses/index.html.erb:34:in `block in app_views_puppetclasses_index_html_erb_2600411640433299104_129379400'
All works properly.
#4 Updated by Dominic Cleal about 7 years ago
- Category set to Internationalization
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Dominic Cleal
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 56
Thanks, I found a bug in the translation where a % should have been %s. I've fixed this for the next version - as a workaround you'd have to use another language.