As a user of a disconnected Satellite, I'd like to change my disconnected Satellite to a connected one.
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1191778
Description of problem:
As a user of a disconnected Satellite 6 installation, I would like the ability to change my disconnected Satellite's CDN URL back to cdn.redhat.com.
Currently today, changing the CDN URL is a one-time event. Once set to NOT cdn.redhat.com, it (and the associated pulp repos) cannot be changed. This RFE requests a means to provide that.
This would allow the ability to initially populate the Satellite using exported CDN content, and then switch the Satellite back to cdn.redhat.com to retrieve the deltas.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 7 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/5328 added
- Pull request deleted (
#2 Updated by Eric Helms over 7 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 31
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
#3 Updated by Stephen Benjamin over 7 years ago
- Assignee set to Eric Helms
#4 Updated by Eric Helms over 7 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello|8dca623812b7b0895e90d45988916e99296df5f7.
#5 Updated by Bryan Kearney over 7 years ago
- Bugzilla link deleted (
Removing the link to 1191778.
Fixes #10950: Update Red Hat repositories based on organization CDN URL.