Indicate to the user within a time interval that Subscription Manifest are going to expire
The issue is I was never notified when the manifest was about to expire, and when it did Katello attempted to sync with invalid manifest. It should notify the user, stop sync plans from occurring or do something that gracefully fails, because at the moment it appears it causes the tasks to get stuck in pending since they cannot complete due to the manifest being expired.
#1 Updated by Roy Williams about 4 years ago
#2 Updated by Eric Helms about 4 years ago
- Status changed from New to Need more information
- Assignee set to Thomas McKay
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
- Bugzilla link set to 1238223
How would you like to get your notification regarding the expiration?
- persistent notification in header
- dashboard indicator