Add logging to smart proxy requests (ProxyAPI)
We should add a new logger for debugging smart proxy traffic and requests going via ProxyAPI.
Perhaps inside ProxyAPI classes themselves, or something like RestClient.log (so long as it doesn't duplicate compute resource logging, e.g. with oVirt).
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Dominic Cleal
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/3683 added
- Related to Feature #15863: Log request IDs (tagged logging) in production.log added
- Has duplicate Feature #15876: Send request and session ids to foreman-proxy as HTTP headers added
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/4702 added
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 240
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Related to Bug #20457: foreman_memcache is not compatible with 1.16 added
Also available in: Atom