foreman-debug to collect two httpd katello.conf files
are deployed by katello-installer and contain some relevant katello config for Apache httpd. foreman-debug does not collect them, however, since it gathers only:
Please collect also these files.
Pull request for this on the way.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2553 added
- Pull request deleted (
Let me know if Red Hat bugzilla is welcomed/mandatory to be created (so far no one exists).
- Project changed from Foreman to Katello
- Category set to 88
- Triaged set to No
RHBZ is not needed, if you do not want to attempt this to be backported in 6.1. This is unlikely to happen as it's too late tho.
- Project changed from Katello to Foreman
- Category changed from 88 to foreman-debug
- Assignee set to Pavel Moravec
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 72
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom