Host parameters are not available via the API
If a host has parameters, these are not available/editable via the API.
curl -H "Content-Type:application/json" -H "Accept:application/json" http://foreman:3000/hosts/FQDN
Does not return the hosts parameters. The parameters that should be returned are host level and not ones that are inherited from a group or domain etc.
#1 Updated by Ohad Levy about 11 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
this was already done for 0.4
#2 Updated by Marcello de Sousa almost 11 years ago
- Status changed from Resolved to Feedback
- Assignee set to Ohad Levy
- Target version set to 1.0
This is not working yet. The patches are available here but are not committed in the current develop branch:
#3 Updated by Ohad Levy almost 11 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset 79cb5cc0a019c4757a90b4e69d3264a30f7f54d1.
fixes #1115 Host parameters are not available via the API