Duplicate Actions::Candlepin::ListenOnCandlepinEvents tasks
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1243959
In certain situations the user can end up with large lists of this task running or stuck in paused:pending state and can't be mass resumed.
See attached screenshot.
We need to ensure there is only one of these tasks running at a time and we don't spam the tasks list with multiple tasks that can't be mass resumed.
#1 Updated by The Foreman Bot over 7 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/5366 added
- Pull request deleted (
#2 Updated by Justin Sherrill over 7 years ago
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset katello|47c989a192a0a755f6dba83b841087b4838d8e88.
#3 Updated by Eric Helms over 7 years ago
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 31
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
fixes #11166 - better handling qpid disconnections on cp listener
looping every 1 second until the connection is reestablished