parameter unique index migration should account for duplicate data
20140805114754_add_unique_index_to_parameter.rb adds a unique migration but does not account for non-unique data. A previous bug related to host group cloning (we believe) led to a situation where duplicate data could be added to the db.
Error in question:
PGError: ERROR: could not create unique index "index_parameters_on_type_and_reference_id_and_name"
DETAIL: Key (type, reference_id, name)=(GroupParameter, 2, kt_org) is
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2600 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Bugzilla link set to 1213000
- Related to Bug #6695: Adding two OS parameters with same name doesn't raise any error when values are different added
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 72
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom