Reported times in OpenSCAP 'Compliance Reports' list are wrong
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1257740
Description of problem:
I just ran an OpenSCAP test, and manually made sure the report was uploaded to Satellite. The 'date' column on the 'Compliance Reports' page shows 'about 20 hours ago', but that's clearly not right.
The report itself shows the correct time though.
Version-Release number of selected component (if applicable):
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create SCAP content, policy
2. Manually run foreman_scap_client and smart-proxy-openscap-send
'Date' column on 'compliance reports' page shows 'about 20 hours ago'
Should be more like 3 minutes
#2 Updated by Shlomi Zadok almost 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Target version set to 0.5.0
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman_openscap/pull/135 added
- Pull request deleted (
This was fixed on the smart_proxy_openscap, yet should be verified from foreman_openscap#arf_report PR