In host/hostgroup form, removing puppetclasses in 'Puppet classes' tab does not trigger call to server
When removing puppetclasses from host/hostgroup in 'Puppet Classes' tab, the removal does not result in ajax call and no view templates get re-rendered as opposed to adding a puppetclass. The removal should trigger re-rendering of 'Parameters' tab at the very least.
- Blocks Tracker #10467: Parameter UI improvements in host and hostgroup forms added
- Blocks Bug #11465: In host/hostgroup parameters form, tables that are empty should display helpful text added
- Related to Bug #11683: Spinner in puppet class parameters spinning indefinitely on hostgroup creation added
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2691 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Rejected
Appears that this didn't happen.
Also available in: Atom