Puppet override with invalid hash array doesn't give error
When modifying Puppet class changing default value to a hash with invalid syntax - there's an error.
When editing a host definition editing the same value - the submit/save completes successfully, while ignoring the (invalue) value entered.
This in turn leads to confusion as it seems as if the host override completed successfully when in fact it did not.
- Category set to Parameters
- Related to Bug #11375: Smart class parameters turn YAML to string when using a multi line yaml added
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Dominic Cleal
- Status changed from Assigned to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2755 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 63
Also available in: Atom