Turbolinks load some pages twice
This is very annoing and happens all the time with Discovered Hosts page, but I am able to reproduce with other pages. First, make sure you have some Facts records uploaded in your database prior testing this.
1) Open browser HTTP debug window or similar
2) Click on Monitor -> Dashboard
3) Click on Monitor -> Fact Values
4) Click on Monitor -> Dashboard
5) Note that /dashboard HTTP 200 was sent twice.
I noticed that this happens usually the request after page was reloaded. I am not sure what is the key here to reload pages
With discovered hosts, this happens all the time
#4 Updated by Dominic Cleal about 5 years ago
That's normal behaviour when the assets change between pages. If the assets are different then it can't reload the new page within the old one and instead has to do a full page load.