Rails 4 - Remove WebMock.allow_net_connect!
This was added to allow specs related to elasticsearch to pass. When conversion to scope search is complete remove this declaration.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Christine Fouant
- Pull request https://github.com/Katello/katello/pull/5595 added
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 86
- Triaged changed from No to Yes
Chris Peters wrote:
The ability for WebMock to create network requests was enabled to get elasticsearch tests/specs to pass. Once elasticsearch is replaced with scoped search; remove this declaration and ensure tests/specs are still passing.
- Pull request deleted (
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 86 to 143
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to New
- Assignee deleted (
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) changed from 143 to 114
Also available in: Atom