scoped_search - search field enabled for (combined) Dashboard
Cloned from https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=1273848
Description of problem:
There is a search form enabled for Monitor->Dashboard view.
Which seems to have no use.
Trying to filter some entities suggested by the autocomplete (which is a huge list of models), I see no effect in the displayed information
- tried with content-view name.
- rpm -qa katello
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Navigate to Monitor -> Dashboard
2. Try to apply any filter by using the search form
- no changes in the dashboard
- no idea. Is the search form supposed to be there?