Use puppet default on matchers causes smart class parameter default to be sent
Smart class parameter with default value "123"
If you add a matcher for hostgroup=example with no value and check use_puppet_default you expect the hostgroup example to get no value for the parameter and leave the value up to puppet.
Instead, the YAML shows that the default value is sent.
This occurs even if the smart class parameter is set the use_puppet_default
This has been checked to be since at least 1.8.4, possibly occurred even earlier.
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Assignee set to Ori Rabin
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2879 added
- Pull request deleted (
- translation missing: en.field_release set to 104
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Has duplicate Bug #13056: Puppet Parameters: Use Puppe Default override via Hostgroup Not Inheriting to Host added
Also available in: Atom