Foreman-debug truncates log files
Our add_file function is used to add gzipped log files.
- Bugzilla link set to 1274694
- Category changed from Packaging to foreman-debug
I guess you mean it attempts to truncate a gziped file, without regard for the compression?
- Status changed from New to Ready For Testing
- Pull request https://github.com/theforeman/foreman/pull/2877 added
- Pull request deleted (
- Status changed from Ready For Testing to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Assignee set to Lukas Zapletal
- Legacy Backlogs Release (now unused) set to 104
Also available in: Atom